In The Dark S2 E10

Han Walker got into his chambers and sat on the seat close to his bed. He was for a moment lost in his thoughts that he didn't immediately see Jude who brought reality back to him.
"Dad, is everything okay?" Jude asked.
"Yes, just disturbed."
"About what exactly?"
"My brother."
"What about him? And how is he still alive?"
"Well, about that, that's one of the reasons I'm disturbed too. You see my son, all elders have a twin. Before an elder would die, his twin has to die."
"What?"
"Yes, it's the supernatural law of our universe. They came into the world together, and they must leave together. This law only applies to the Witches and Vampires. Which brings me to Abigail. I don't think her twin is dead."
"How can you say that?"
"Call it wild speculation, but you must know Abigail is of the line of the first witches. Her twin was sacrificed already when you swooped in to save her. You didn't allow the sacrifice to be completed. I don't detailedly know how it is with the witches but I do know that to kill a witch with a twin, you must kill her twin too."
Jude's expression was that of one extremely shocked.
"But that's not the most important thing so far now," Han continued.
"What? How is all this not important. You reveal this mind blowing info and you say it's not important."
"Ever wondered why you always disagree with your twin Andre?"
"Not really. He acts wild and all. I can't explain it."
"The ring of power has stayed with our family for generations now. My father's twin was killed the day my dad died. That's how the ring was passed down to me. The curse of the Walker family is, every twin born into the family must eventually turn against each other one day. My father's biggest villain was his twin, and so was his father's before him. You killed my brother last time, but now, if anything goes wrong, you must kill me too to ensure he dies. Thereby, you'll have your brother, Andre Walker to deal with."

Comments

Popular Posts