In The Dark S2 E9

"You all seem surprised to see me."
"You've been killed twice, so yeah, we are." Han said.
"I'm an elder brother. One of the first vampires in existence. A mere stake wouldn't kill me."
Everyone round the meeting table stood up and Rey raised his hands.
"I've not come to fight you and your petty group. Though I doubt any of you is any March for me."
Andre Walker moved at great speed to hit Rey as he fell backwards by Rey's push with one hand on his chest.
"Why have you come? Don't tell me it's to take the ring, cause this time, I'll burn your body." Han said.
"You may bloody well try but unfortunately, I didn't come for the ring. I came for worse."
"What could be worse than an incarnate of the devil himself?"
"His clone."
Everyone exchanged quick glance and returned their gaze to Rey as he continued.
"There's been recent killings in most states over the years. I guessed that was the threat you went to Nigeria to investigate but it seems you weren't even close."
He walked to the table, took out a free seat and sat on it as he continued.
"I came in contact with one of those clones and it so happens to be a depiction of me but more powerful."
There was a roar round the table as Han said assuredly, "We're the strongest vampires in the world. I know this is a fabrication of your design."
"I wish it was. There would be nothing more delightful than seeing this looks on your faces, but sadly, my problem is your problem. What I explicitly mean is, this is beyond the power of the ring."

Comments

Popular Posts