In The Dark S2 E3

In the United States, Somewhere in Washington DC, at the Walker mansion, Han Walker summoned now eight year old witch of the Walker's, Abigail, into his office. He sat on the table while he motioned Abigail to the seat close to him.
"Abigail," He said softly. "I sent Jude to Nigeria to investigate a threat and I promised him he won't be alone. Sadly he was hasty to investigate the threat so I couldn't find someone willing to go with him just yet."
Abigail's expression changed a bit while Han continued.
" Now I know what you might say. Yes, my son considers you to be little and he thinks you shouldn't be part of all these but I must plead on his behalf that you forgive his actions and thoughts."
"My liege, even if I was to come to your son's rescue, he still will look down on me as an eight year old. Only Mary and Andre always love to work with me because they consider my powers to be impressive. Henry on the other hand barely knows how powerful I am and his first instinct is to protect me. All these I understand but Jude barely acknowledges me and it hurts me."
Han smiled a mirthless smile and said, "My son Jude does what he does because it would hurt him to see you hurt. You were a twin Abigail. You and your sister, where considered an abomination as you were born. They put you out to be sacrificed. Enchantments where made, your mother took hold of the knife, raised it high and brought it down on your sister. My son was in the wood and heard the cry of a dying baby and rushed to the rescue. As your mum was about to bring the knife down hard on you, Jude rushed in and directed the blade for her heart. Before your coven could say a spell to cast him out, he had massacred everyone and brought you here. He stood watch over you when you were little. Only when you got a lil bit older did he now distance himself but kept watching over you."
By now, Abigail's tears were a river flowing down her cheek. Han held her hands and said, "He may not know it but he needs you. Assist him Abigail. You're a Walker now. You're part of this family."
Abigail lightened her mood with a smile and said," I'll locate him...,father."
Han was so touched he was forced to hug her. He released her as Abigail walked out of his office.
                                                     
In Nigeria, somewhere in Abuja, Chan raised Jude by the neck and was about to drive a stake through his heart when the stake magically went through Chan's heart. He screamed as he released Jude who fell to the ground. He turned to meet a little girl in black trouser, heels and a black jacket. Her outfit complimented her dark hair and complexion.
"Hello there," Abigail said calmly. "I don't believe we've met."

Comments

Popular Posts