Rejection by Caleb Ellah

How does it feel,
To give love And not get it back in return?
Love, love, love I say,
Could be confusing sometimes.
I need to take my time,
Trying to understand why,
My mouth is so dry.
I can feel the thirst,
Down in my throat.
It's like I'm Drowning,
In flames of agony.
All these because of your words.
I'm hurting.
All my thoughts,
Seems darkened with pain.
The moments I always thought,
I would have had with you,
Start to torment me.
The fire of love blown off,
By the wind that enables it spread.
My food,
Now my poison.
My tears,
Acidic.
My breathe,
Can't take it in, but it feel it.
Feeling denied by everything.
A broken heart without a crack,
Beaten up without a fight.
Being rejected for loving.
What a terrible condition.
Love...
Hope I'll be able to find you one day. 

Comments

Popular Posts