GRIEF

Your grief, my grief...
I don't know what's happened to me,
All I have within me is fear.
And each time you come to my heart,
I start crying.
Tears of an unknown cause.
Seeing you cry,
Breaks down my stability.
Trying to think, but all that comes to my mind is you.
I feel guilty for something I didn't do,
I'm scared.
Scared because of what's coming.
I'm irritated by everything.
A terrible mood swing.
It's like all the happiness I once had,
Has been taken away in a flash.
Like it was planned,
My eyes red hot with those tears.
I can't even sleep comfortably anymore,
Moving side to side.
Restless,
My dreams keep replaying that moment.
I don't know what I'm supposed to do now.
They say a man ain't supposed to cry,
But these constant flashbacks of you.
Makes my soul cry.
I'm panicked inside,
But calm on the outside.
My heart keeps asking you the question,
"love what's wrong?"
But it seems you can't hear it.
What's going on?
You grief deep down,
And I feel it.
I will always be there for you.
I believe you.
And I'll always be impressed by you," love"...
But right now I'm down cause you are.
A smile on your face,
Is one of the best thing anyone can receive.
Looking at you...
I'm sorry it all happened this way.
And that you got to go through all this,
It will be over soon my love.
I love you...

Comments

Popular Posts